Use our online form to contact us today and see how we can help you
Service & Repairs
At Hoffy Cycles we specialise in servicing, repairs and maintenance of all types of bikes, when we work on your bike we always do a thorough job making sure that we give your bike back to you in the best possible condition and with the best possible configuration for you and your riding needs.
Why Choose Hoffy Cycles?
- Experience across all bikes
- We take the time to do things properly
- We give you the confidence that your bike wont let you down at the crucial moment
- We race ourselves so we understand how your bike should be running
- We are all fully qualified mechanics
- All our repairs are fully guaranteed (parts & labor) if you have a problem we will fix it
- Long established reputation for quality repairs
How often should your bike be serviced?
If you use your bike with any regularity you will need to get it periodically serviced, this has a number of benefits including enhanced performance and decreased wear and tear.
Having a full service before a race or competition is also highly recommended, allowing you to race with the confidence that your bike will not let you down when you need it the most and that it is performing at its best.
Our advised servicing periods
- Every six months - for regular riders, road bikes and racers
- Every 12 months - for weekends riders
We are a company that races together, meaning we understand what our customers need when it comes to their performance bikes.
We offer comprehensive servicing, where we completely strip down and clean your bike and its mechanics before putting them back together and re-oiling, during this process we will check each and every component to ensure that it is working to its optimum, and advise you accordingly.
Our repairs service is just as comprehensive as our servicing and because our bike shops available parts, accessories and expert mechanics we are able to make your bike, not just as good as new but better than it was when you first bought it.
Bike fine tuning
If you have a bike that, was not originally configured by us, the chances are it’s not set up for optimum comfort or performance, bring your bike in, so we can assess your bike’s set up and we’ll ensure it’s configured perfectly.
Get in touch today
Phone: 07 3269 1213 or fill out our online contact form to send us an email and a member of our staff will get right back to you.
News and Advice